Festival Badges are for filmmakers, film festival delegates, professionals of the film industry or members of a cultural institution. If you already have registered for a Press Badge or Market Badge, you do not need to request accreditation for the Festival Badge.
How to Apply
- You MUST submit one of the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Festival Badge.
- (1) Proof of employment letter at a film company or film organization issued within 3 months
* In case of a newly registered company or organization, the company profile and list of recent film-related projects are also required.
* Business card is not accepted.
- (2) Filmography and proof of your participation in the film (i.e. IMDB link, captured images of the ending credit)
- Your application won’t be approved without up-to-date supporting documents regardless of past accreditations. Because it’s our festival policy to discard personal information after each edition.
Festival Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day (subject to seat availability).
- Access to Guest exclusive Ticket Desk.
- Complimentary Guest Package
- Access to Press & Industry Screenings
- Access to the Asian Film Market Exhibition Hall
* Excluding access to the Market Screenings, Online Screenings, Market Shuttle, and Invitation-only Receptions.
- Festival Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
|Late Registration||September 1 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 15||70.00 USD|
|On-site Registration||October 11 ~ October 21||100.00 USD|
- On-site Registration is limited and processed on first-come, first-served basis.