Cinephile Badges are for undergraduate or graduate students currently majoring in film related studies at university or institution. (Graduated students are not eligible) You can apply for this badge if your curriculum includes Film directing, Cinematography, Acting or Scenario course.
How to Apply
- You MUST submit the following documents to prove that you are eligible for Cinephile Badge.
- Proof of identity as a student currently majoring in film related studies at university or institution. (i.e. Student status letter or proof of enrollment issued within a month)
Cinephile Badge holders are given
- Tickets to access up to 4 different films a day (subject to seat availability.)
- Access to Cinephile exclusive Ticket Desk.
- Ticket Catalogue.
- Access to the Asian Film Market Exhibition Hall.
(Excluding access to the Guest Lounge, P&I Screenings, Market Screenings, Online Screenings, Market Shuttle, APM meetings and Invitation-only Receptions)
- Cinephile Badge does NOT grant access to Opening/Closing ceremonies.
|General Registration||August 1 ~ 18:00 (KST) September 8||30.00 USD|
- There is no on-site registration for Cinephile Badges.